Sttoke Ceramic Reusable Cup (12oz/360ml) - Magnetic Blue
Sttoke Ceramic Reusable Cup (12oz/360ml) - Magnetic BlueSee More by Sttoke
Sttoke, is the vacuum insulated reusable cup that drinks like your favorite ceramic cup. Sttoke has a durable ceramic interior inside of a stainless steel outer layer so you don't have to compromise on taste to get the extra durability and heat retention.
World's First Shatterproof Ceramic Reusable Cup!
The 2018 Good Design Award Gold Winner, Sttoke, is the vacuum insulated reusable cup that drinks like your favourite ceramic cup. Sttoke has a durable ceramic interior inside of a stainless steel outer layer so you don't have to compromise on taste to get the extra durability and heat retention. A secure lid closure keeps your drink inside the cup when you're not drinking. And did we mention it's designed to fit perfectly in your hand?
- Available in a variety of colorways
- Greblon® Ceramic engineered to be durable, and easy to clean
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulated and Seamless Construction
- Estimated heat retention time: 3 hours hot, 6 hours cold (Best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- Premium Matte Finish (Note: Handle Luxe Black with extra care to avoid external scratches)
- Capacity: 360ml (12oz)
- Height: 14.5cm
- Diameter: 8.4cm
- Weight: 320g
- BPA-free Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel and Greblon® Ceramic
- Hand Wash Only
- 2 year Limited Warranty (Visit Sttoke.com for more information)
- Hot contents can create internal pressure resulting in discharge of hot vapour. Keep the slider opened for liquid above 75°C to release pressure from hot liquid.
- Always open the lid with cup in upright position away from face to properly release pressure before drinking.
- Do Not put Sttoke in the refrigerator or freezer as it will damage the vacuum insulation.
- Do Not put Sttoke in the microwave as it will damage the cup and your microwave.
- The external coating is not designed for rough usage so handle with care and Do Not leave it in your bag as constant heavy friction will scratch off the coating. Wear and tear that causes scratches is not covered under warranty.
Tech specs and other details