The Flair Espresso PRO 2 is the new flagship from Flair Espresso. We believe this is one of the best entry level espresso machines on the market and will provide you with long term value.
The PRO 2 features four key upgrades, including:
- An improved bottomless portafilter for better flow dynamics,
- A removable stainless steel spout,
- A silicone handle grip for brewing ergonomics, and
- A silicone protective wrap to improve gauge durability.
These upgrades come standard on all PRO 2 models and build upon the best in class features of the original PRO, like an integrated pressure gauge for enhanced pressure profiling.
The PRO 2 still features flair's copper-plated portafilter base and is offered in either our premium matte black or our brushed chrome. Brew like a PRO today and experience handcrafted espresso.
- Post & Lever with Copper Portafilter Base
- Stainless Steel Portafilter with Screen
- Stainless Steel Brew Cylinder with Plunger
- Stainless Steel Removable Spout
- Preheat and Tamping Cap
- Stem with Pressure Gauge
- Dosing Cup
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Drip Tray and Branded Polishing Pouch
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide
Warranty: 1 years of parts and labour.
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Flair Espresso
VIM Eligible: No
The PRO 2 Brew Head was designed to give the best manual espresso brewing experience that Flair has to offer.
The pressure gauge is an essential tool to manipulate and perfect your espresso extractions. the Pro 2 comes standard with a custom pressure gauge.
Use the detachable double spout to brew two single shots at a time, or remove it and brew directly with the bottomless portafilter to pull a double shot.
All the Pro 2 needs to make great coffee is hot water. It comes with a carrying case and is extremely portable. That means it can brew amazing espresso, anywhere.
|Colour||Black, Chrome and White|
|Cup Warmer Type||N/A|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Manual|
|Filter basket diameter||44.5 mm|
|Made In||China, Designed in California|
|Number Of Boilers||0|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Reservoir Size||70 ml|