Craft and sample roasting meets affordable technology
The Behmor coffee bean roaster is an easy to use coffee roaster that allows the user to utilize preprogrammed roast settings or manually control roast parameters.
Roast 100-gram samples to 1 pound small batch production.
The Behmor Coffee Bean Roaster employs patent-pending smoke suppression technology for roasting.
- Up to 1 pound (454 grams) of coffee beans per roast
- New higher Multi-speed motor for better roast control- 16 and 32 RPM
- New 2x more powerful MCU (Micro Controller) cuts data refresh time by 50%
- New On-Board Audible Beep Advisory (unattended safety cutoff and 15 remaining warning)
- New Universal Power and Control Boards- adds future flexibility/ work in 120v or 220v*
- New Reprogrammable Firmware Feature (requires wired connection)
- 5 pre-programmed roast settings
- Patented smoke suppression technology for indoor roasting
- Manual roasting override ability of key settings
- Unattended Safety Cut off w/ audible advisory
- Cooling cycle for a quick end to the roasting duration
- Thermostatically Controlled Quartz Roasting Elements
- Lighted interior for visual monitoring during roasting
- Adjustable, On-the-Fly Time Controls
- Removable roasting drum with internal braces for full bean turbulence
- Removable chaff tray for easy cleaning
- Automatic System Diagnostics – Troubleshooting
- RoHS Compliant- reduced hazardous substances
- Easy to clean interior
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Behmor.
VIM Eligible: No.
|Power||1630 watts 15 amps 120 volts|
|Capacity||Up to 454 grams|
|Heat Settings||Automatic Roasting Curves, Manual Override|