The Moccamaster Cup-One is a single-serve coffeemaker. The Cup-One features a specially designed brew-basket and brews a perfect cup of coffee in just four minutes. The Moccamaster Cup-One has a removable cup holder to fit different size cups under the brew-basket. Once the Cup-One has completed a brew cycle, the coffeemaker shuts off automatically.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands.
- Single Serve Brewer includes 10 oz porcelain Cup-One mug and a box of 80ct #1 filters
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a 10oz cup in just 4-5 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 4-5 minute steep
- Removable Cup Holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
Warranty: 5 years of parts and labour.
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Technivorm
VIM Eligible: No
The elegant Moccamaster coffee mug is included.
Removable Cup Holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma \u2013 Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 4-5 minute steep
Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a 10oz cup in just 4-5 minutes
|Brew basket Style||Manual-Adjust Drip-Stop|
|Certifications||ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards|
|Made In||The Netherlands|
|Material||Metal / Plastic (BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free)|