La Marzocco Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) - 1 Group
La Marzocco Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) - 1 GroupSee More by La Marzocco
In addition to La Marzocco's distinctive features like saturated brew groups, stainless steel boilers and PID system, the Strada is a new machine that allows the barista, for the first time, to have absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during extraction!
Strada is a machine designed for and by baristas created with continuous design involvement by the La Marzocco Street Team, a panel of leading baristas, technicians and market experts from around the world, who gathered to participate in such topics as: machine design and ergonomics, extraction and quality in the cup, programmability and serviceability.
- Repeatable Pressure Profiling: absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during extraction ' with 4 programmable pressure profiles and one fly by wire mode per group.
- Individual Internal Gear Pumps: one gear pump per group delivers stable, dependable pressure control, while reducing the need for regular steam valve maintenance.
- Individual Displays: with real time pressure and shot timers.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Proportional Valve Technology: variable solenoid valve control of the steam wand.
- Transferable Pressure Profiles: record and replay pressure curves.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Multiple PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated ' thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco 's iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Solenoid Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- USB Update: USB makes it possible to update profiles.
Please note: This machine is only offered with 220V.
Please note that we cannot ship La Marzocco products into the United States.
Warranty: 1 year of parts and labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for La Marzocco
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews (1)
First one to own this particular model in North America
Reviewed on 9/11/2019 by Louis C.
Was This Review Helpful?