Profitec Pro T64 Coffee Grinder
The ProT64 is a professional direct grinder with digital dosing programming. Not only does it impress by its straight forward design in an industrial look, but through the ease of handling as well.
Just insert the portafilter, select the appropriate portion button, done! The espresso grinder incorporates two buttons for selecting the desired portion size- e.g. one button for a single shot and one for a double shot. The grinding time for the desired portions can be programed at the display. The darkened bean hopper (500g capacity) keeps the beans fresh longer and thus guaranties the freshest flavor.
Please note that we cannot ship Profitec products into the United States
- - Step less grind adjustment
- - Display for programming the portion sizes and an integrated quantity counter
- - Two buttons for selecting the portions size
- - Manual grind: hold the grinding button
- - Stop grinding: press the respective button again
- Grinding time: 4,0 0,2 sec. - 1 portion (~ 7-9 g)
- - 5,5 0,2 sec. - 2 portions (~ 14-16 g)
- - Height adjustable mechanism to situate the porta filter
- - Darkened bean hopper with a 500g volume
- - Catching tray for coffee grounds
- - Housing made from stainless steel
- - Grinding mechanism made from aluminium
W 17 cm x D 25 cm x H 43 cmWeight:
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Profitec.
VIM Eligible: Yes! - This product includes our amazing Very Important Machine Service. Should your product require service during the warranty period we will pay for the shipping charges to ship the product to us. We will issue you a prepaid label and arrange for a courier to collect the package. Your machine will then be repaired by our skilled technicians and returned to you at our cost. With our VIM program your machine also gets priority service for the repair. All we ask is that you keep the original packaging material for safe transport.*
* Click here to get full details of the VIM program