The Moccamaster KB model features a glass carafe and a manual-adjust brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the carafe.
The KB brews a full 40oz pot of coffee in six minutes. Coffee is then held on our unique hot plate; which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee at 80° or 85° C, while never burning your coffee.
After 100 minutes, the hot plate will automatically turn off.
All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196° to 205° F【96°C】 which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved thru a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit【80 to 85°C】 for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
Warranty: 5 years of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Technivorm
VIM Eligible: No.
Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra\u2013precise, natural pulse action
Manually control the flow of water with the drip-stop brew basket
Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 91\u00ba to 96\u00ba C which is important for coffee soluble extraction
The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 80-85\u00b0C for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
|Made In||The Netherlands|
|Material||Metal / Plastic (BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free)|