Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
This brand new machine is an interesting one. It is a scale down and redesigned commercial Linea in a more appealing to a home barista body style.
From the paddle-activated group head to the magnetically aligned drip tray, every detail has been thought through for simplicity and practicality.
By all means, this machine is packed with features that everyone will desire. Two boilers, a PID, pre-infusion and an integrated brew group system.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- 1 Double Portafilter
- 1 Single Spout
- 1 Tamper
- 3 Precision Insert Baskets (14g, 17g, 21g)
- 1 Blank Insert Basket
- 12 oz. LM Branded Steaming Pitcher
- 2 Water Test Kits
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for La Marzocco.
VIM Eligible: No.
|Boiler-Size||3.5L Steam and 0.17 L Brew|
|Manometers||Brew and Steam|
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Warm-up Time||15 min|