The Historical classic.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
This brand new machine is an interesting one. It is a scale down and redesigned commercial Linea in a more appealing to a home barista body style.
From the paddle-activated group head to the magnetically aligned drip tray, every detail has been thought through for simplicity and practicality.
By all means, this machine is packed with features that everyone will desire. Two boilers, a PID, pre-infusion and an integrated brew group system.
Additionally, the latest version of the Linea Mini comes La Marzocco's "connected machine" feature that allows owners of a Linea Mini to connect to it via the new La Marzocco Home App.
The connected machine feature takes the experience of using a linea mini to a whole new level. With the app, users can:
- Remotely turn the machine on or off
- Schedule automatic on/off times for the machine
- Check the boiler temperature or adjust it remotely (for both the steam and brew boilers)
- Switch the machine to the new standby mode - where it is turns off the boilers while still being able to connect to the app.
- Change the pre-brew duration
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
Make your Linea Mini look even more stunning with wooden accents - Walnut, Maple and Oak options are available.
Note: Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for customization.
Performance Touch Steam Wand:
The Optional performance touch steam wand which uses innovative double-wall technology in stainless steel unlike other cool to touch steam wands that use a thick teflon tube. The technology prevents heat from being transferred to the outside, keeping the walls of the steam spout always fresh.
Please note that we cannot ship La Marzocco products into the United States.
- 1 Double Portafilter
- 1 Single Spout
- 1 Tamper
- 3 Precision Insert Baskets (14g, 17g, 21g)
- 1 Blank Insert Basket
- 12 oz. LM Branded Steaming Pitcher
- 2 Water Test Kits
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for La Marzocco.
VIM Eligible: No.
Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
A combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
Stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco's commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
Use the new app to connect to your machine and remotely turn it on or off, change the pre-brew time or control PID temperature.
|Boiler-Size||3.5L Steam and 0.17 L Brew|
|Manometers||Brew and Steam|
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Warm-up Time||15 min|