iDrinkCoffee.com has partnered with Mulberry to offer plans that enable customers to extend the lifetime of their products & protect against accidental damage. The Mulberry offer is available to every customer who purchases eligible products onsite at iDrinkCoffee.com.
Purchasing & Onboarding
Where can customers purchase the Protection Plan by Mulberry?
Customers are able to add the Protection Plan by Mulberry to their cart, along with the product(s) they would like covered.
What happens after a customer purchases the Protection Plan by Mulberry?
Once the customer has purchased the Mulberry plan, they will receive a welcome email from Mulberry that includes the details of their protection plan, as well as an activation link enabling them to create login credentials to access their dedicated customer account. From the customer account, customers can update their personal information, review coverage details, file claims, and transfer their plan.
How long does the activation link stay active?
The link stays active for 1 month from the time of purchase, after which, it expires. If a customer clicks on the activation link after expiration, they will automatically receive a new activation link via email.
If the customer cannot find their original welcome email with the account activation link, simply direct them to Mulberry and we will be able to assist.
Does a customer need to do anything to register their warranty?
There is no separate registration or warranty activation required for the plan to begin; the protection plan automatically begins the date of delivery. Should customers reach out to iDrinkCoffee to request that the plan start date reflected in their customer account matches their delivery date, please direct them to Mulberry and we will make the appropriate change.
What happens if the customer gives iDrinkCoffee the wrong contact information when they make their purchase (email, phone number, address)?
Customers are able to edit their phone numbers and addresses directly, via their Mulberry customer account.
For incorrect email addresses, please direct the customer to Mulberry and we will be able to make the appropriate change.
How much does the Protection Plan by Mulberry cost?
Pricing varies depending on the product the customer has purchased; please refer to the specific product and coverage term in question.
Is there tax charged on the purchase?
Tax is included in the purchase.
When does coverage begin?
Coverage begins the date of delivery but does not include defects in materials and workmanship until the manufacturer’s warranty expires. If a customer reaches out to iDrinkCoffee directly to begin the claims process and iDrinkCoffee determines that there is no relevant manufacturer’s warranty available, please direct the customer to Mulberry for resolution.
Is shipping and handling included?
Yes, Mulberry covers all shipping (and repair) costs associated with the resolution of an approved claim.
How does a customer file a claim?
Customers can file claims online via getmulberry.com by uploading the following information regarding their claim once logged in to the consumer dashboard:
- Incident date
- Photos of the damage
- Incident description
What happens after a customer’s claim is approved?
- If Mulberry has determined that the damage requires repair, we will work with the customer to coordinate repair or will mail the customer a repair or cleaning kit. Mulberry will repair the product up to the original retail price of the product, minus any prior claims costs already incurred. If a repair technician determines that the damage is unable to be repaired, Mulberry will replace the customer’s product or will initiate a cash settlement.
- If Mulberry has determined that the damage requires replacement, we will replace the product or will offer the customer a cash settlement (minus any claims costs already incurred).
- Mulberry will cover any shipping costs associated with product replacement.
Is there a limit to how many times a customer can file a claim?
The limit on coverage is up to the original retail price of the product or up to one replacement (or cash settlement) of the product.
Can a customer file a claim if the plan is not in their name?
While customers will need to file claims tied to plans under their respective accounts, the Protection Plan by Mulberry is easily transferable! To transfer a plan, customers simply need to follow the below instructions:
- Log in to their dedicated account at getmulberry.com/login
- Click on the warranty they are looking to transfer
- Scroll down to click on “Transfer”
- Enter the following recipient information:
- First & last names
- Email address
- Physical address
- Phone number
- Click “Review Warranty Transfer” & review the recipient’s information
- Click “Transfer Warranty” (the recipient will then receive an email from Mulberry, notifying them that the warranty has been transferred to their name & enabling them to access their Mulberry customer account)
Common Coverage Questions
What happens if a customer moves to another city or province; does that affect coverage?
No! Coverage continues even if the customer moves (within Canada). Customers are able to edit their addresses directly, via their Mulberry customer account.
What if a customer tries to repair their own product; does this affect coverage?
Damage resulting from unauthorized repair can void the customer’s coverage. Best practice is for customers to file a claim with Mulberry as soon as a covered incident occurs.
Can a customer renew their Protection Plan by Mulberry after the plan period?
Once a customer’s plan expires, it cannot be renewed.
Mulberry Customer Support
When is customer support available?
Mulberry’s customer support team is available via the below channels:
- Instant chat at getmulberry.com
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone at 917-994-6394
Does Mulberry support other languages besides English?
Our team of customer support representatives is proficient in Spanish, French and English.
Can a customer cancel or return their purchase?
Customers may cancel their plan directly with Mulberry at any time throughout the duration of the plan.
- Customers will receive a full refund within the first 30 days of delivery.
- Once a claim has been opened and approved on a customer’s plan, the customer is no longer eligible for a refund.
Where can a customer see the terms of the Protection Plan by Mulberry?
Customers can view their coverage details by logging into their dedicated Mulberry account at getmulberry.com/login.