The purpose of this adapter and digital thermometer is to facilitate the measurement of brew water temperature about 1.25" away from the puck during a real brew cycle. In addition, and EQUALLY IMPORTANT, it measures the temperature of the group head under idle conditions. It requires no drilling, tapping, soldering, brazing, cutting, Teflon tape, or epoxy but can ONLY be installed in E61 group-heads that are fully exposed. The difference between the temperature that you will be measuring using this adapter and measured temperature of the water hitting the puck is approximately 3-5 degrees F but may vary with different machines and different brew conditions and most certainly, varies over the course of a typical 23-27 second shot.
The new style thermometer has switches for both the on/off function and temperature scales (degrees F/degrees C).
- Stainless steel adapter fitted with replaceable nylon ferrules and a modified digital thermometer with rapid response readings in either degrees F or degrees C (user selectable).
- Two 6 mm copper sealing washers (one for installation, one as a spare)
- Adapter closure plug (should you want to temporarily suspend the temperature measuring adventure)
- One set of spare nylon ferrules (front and back) for adapter.
- Click here to Download Manual
Currently no warranty information for this product. Please contact us for more information.