Elektra Sixties Series Deliziosa Automatic Espresso Machine
Bring commercial grade to your home!
The main feature of the Art.T1 Sixties espresso machine in a commercial environment is its extreme compactness versus performance - the result of an Elektra design study in placing a whopping 5.5 liters of boiler capacity into such a small frame and body. However, for the home, this can be one BIG machine. It does require a direct water connection and drainage, but these conveniences are highly desired by the espresso experts. With a direct water line connection to your cold water plumbing, you never have to worry about filling any water tank, but you do have to remember to recharge the optional water softener. It is also great to never have to pull the drip tray to empty into your sink - one only needs to remove it for cleaning.
This machine's high wattage heating element is designed to heat the boiler for quick recovery and temperature stability. The Elektra Art.T1 even generates a lot of heat to keep those cups nice and toasty on top (minimum 2 hours required to pre-heat cups).
The Art.T1 has 5 programmable buttons to measure the amount of water being pumped through the espresso coffee grinds. The extra 'K' button on the touchpad allows the operator to use the machine as a semi-automatic (start and stop of the espresso extraction) and to program the other 4 buttons.Highlighted Features
- Beautiful Ultra-polished stainless steel finish
- Commercial-grade steel frame
- Incorporated motor and positive (rotary vane) displacement pump with vibration-damping fastening is pretty quiet when compared to tank model machines that have a vibration pump
- Electronic level control system monitors water level in the boiler to make sure the heating element is submerged in water.
- Patented heat exchanger accessible from top of boiler for easy inspection and cleaning by a technician or capable home-owner
- Filter in the grouphead removes any large contaminants that may have passed through a broken filter on the water line.
- Multi-directional steam wand allows movement of steam wand in many different directions
- Steam valve and water valve have pivotal lever controls
- Elektra trademark on back of machine made of anodized aluminum
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump water pressure and boiler steam pressure (without a water softener, this will be one of the first parts to fail due to limescale which is not covered under our parts warranty)
- High quality bleeder valve releases vacuum pressure in boiler so that steam wand does not need to be kept open upon next powering up of machine (without a water softener, this will be one of the first parts to fail due to limescale which is not covered under our parts warranty)
- Heating element with built-in safety thermostat for additional protection - if the machine has power, but there is no water available from the plumbed cold water lline, the machine can be damaged at the heating element or pump)
- Electronic motherboard positioned in cool area and is protected against humidity
- Plastic bakelite handle on portafilter, pull lever, and valve controls - wood is not used because water can damage it.
- Accessories: 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets, single spout and double spout portafilter, instructions, and stainless steel braided hose for direct water connection
W 35.5 cm x D 50.5 cm x H 47 cmWeight:
Heat ExchangerBoiler Capacity:
5.5 lTemperature Control:
PressurestatWater Tank: -Water Source:
Single and Double Portafilter, Tamper, Blind Basket, Detailed Manual, Direct Connect Kit, Group head Brush
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Elektra.
VIM Eligible: No.