- - Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso; water never comes in contact with aluminum
- - Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- - Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- - Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- - Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- - Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- - Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- - Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- - Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- - Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- - One year limited warranty
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes.
- Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino.
- Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte.
Technical SpecificationsManufacturer: Capresso
Dimensions: W 21 cm x D 26 cm x H 28 cm
Weight: 4 kg
Boiler Type: Thermoblock
Temperature Control: Thermostat
Water Tank: 2.8 l
Water Source: Internal Water Tank
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Capresso.
VIM Eligible: No.