Capresso CoffeeTeam Pro Glass
Founded in 1994, Capresso manufactures innovative and creative coffee equipments for those who wish for the best. Over the years Capressos espresso makers and coffee grinders have received several design and performance awards. With their superior quality and high standards, Capressos coffee makers have set the bar for other coffee machines.
Years of research and design have culminated in the all-new CoffeeTEAM PRO Glass
by Capresso. The CoffeeTEAM PRO Glass is the most fully featured 12-cup glass carafe coffee maker / conical burr grinder combination on the market! FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
HOW THINGS WORK:
- Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into the filter then automatically brews up to 12 cups of coffee
- 12-cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display
- Fully removable water tank for easy filling
- Integrated, professional, solid steel conical burr grinder with removable upper burr
- Slow burr grinding imparts minimal heat, preserving more aroma
- Two-step grind & clean chamber automatically cleans the grinder after every cycle
- Patent-pending dispenser improves flow of ground coffee into the filter
- Special “Oily” coffee bean setting for slow feeding dark roasts
- Improved bean container with low-friction, ribbed surface for easy feeding beans
- Fully removable 7-ounce bean container is easy to unlock and lift, to change out beans or access burr for cleaning
- Beans stay inside of container when removed, no spilt beans
- Freshness seal bean container lid preserves coffee flavor
- Three fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preference (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting)
- Use with or without the grinder, accommodating pre-ground coffee, flavored coffees or decaf
- Charcoal water filter removes up top 82% of impurities
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing
- Full stainless steel exterior
- 2-hour keep warm with automatic shut off
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer to grind and brew automatically
The fully removable water tank and bean container are just some of the most desirable features packed into the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus line. It is widely known that fresh grinding your beans is the optimal way to prepare drip style coffee, but for the first time ever, the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus
allows for complete access to the solid steel conical burr. The intricate design of the conical steel burrs provides for a higher gear reduction to slow down the grinding speed below 500 rpm. The slower the speed, the less heat that is imparted to the ground coffee thus preserving maximum aroma.
The two-step grind and clean process ensures no beans and minimal ground coffee are left in the grinder after use. Fully adjustable grind and cup settings make it easy to craft the perfect brew no matter your strength preference, and the all new “Oily” bean setting, and the re-designed, low-friction bean container automatically compensates for slower feeding dark roasts.
W 21 cm x D 31.75 cm x H 42 cmWeight:
1.7 lPot Size:
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Capresso.
VIM Eligible: No.