Capresso Coffee Burr Grinder
Consistent, uniform and fresh grinding for espresso machines, drip coffee makers and French press. The Capresso Coffee Burr Grinder with 17 grind settings allows for adjustment from coarse to fine for any brewing method.
Features & Benefits
- Large 1/2-pound whole bean container with 5-oz ground coffee container with lid
17 position grind selector delivers the correct fineness for espresso, drip, French press and percolators
- Electronic timer lets you grind for 2 to 12 cups
- Burr grinding wheels deliver the most consistent, uniform grinding
- Removable upper burr for easy cleaning
- Separate on/off button to stop grinding at any time or use for pulse grinding
- Automatic bean sensor
- Safety features include automatic stop when: bean container lid, ground coffee container or ground coffee container lid are not in place
How Things Work
Setting the Timer
The timer can be set to grind for 2 to 12 cups of brewed coffee. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. The amount of ground coffee varies quite a bit depending on how coarse or fine you grind and whether you use light, dry beans or dark, oily beans. After grinding a few times, you will find the correct grind amount position for the amount of coffee you want to grind. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process by simply pushing the on/off button.
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
W 14 cm x D 16.5 cm x H 24 cmWeight:
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Capresso.
VIM Eligible: No.