Capresso CM200 Coffee Maker
Founded in 1994, Capresso manufactures innovative and creative coffee equipments for those who wish for the best. Over the years Capressos espresso makers and coffee grinders have received several design and performance awards. With their superior quality and high standards, Capressos coffee makers have set the bar for other coffee machines.
The Capresso CM200 is a stylish automatic drip coffee maker for the true coffee lovers. Its 10-Cup glass carafe keeps your coffee hot for a long time. The other taste- preserving features include stainless steel heating system and charcoal water filtration to remove impurities of tap water. The swing out coffee filter basket allows you to add freshly ground coffee with ease.
The Capresso CM200 offers conveniences such as a special aroma function for smaller pots, safety auto shut-off, nonstick warming plate and a reusable and dishwasher-safe Goldtone coffee filter.
• Beautiful design: glass carafe with ergonomic handle, drip-free pouring spout and brew-through lid
• Auto brew option: 24-hour programmable clock/timer with illuminated LCD display
• Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 9 minutes
• Special settings to maintain aroma when brew 3 to 5 cups
• Stainless steel-lined heating system: eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
• Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
• Charcoal water filter removes up to most of the chlorine and other unwanted tastes from your tap water
• Electronic filter indicator: lets you know when to replace the charcoal filter
• Permanent, dishwasher-safe GoldTone coffee filter which eliminates all of those wasted paper filters
• See-through removable water tank
• Two hour Safety Shut off to save energy
• Concealed cord storage: Cord length can be hidden in the base for clean look
W 19 cm x D 25.4 cm x H 35 cmWeight:
1.5 lPot Size:
Warranty: 1 Year of parts and Labour
Who provides the warranty for this product?: iDrinkCoffee.com is an authorized service centre for Capresso.
VIM Eligible: No.