The CHAMBORD coffee maker impresses with its easy handling and its classic design. The successful series by BODUM was changed in recent years only in minor design details and has always been a classic with great popularity. Quickly and without much effort you can conjure up an aromatic cup of coffee for yourself or your whole family.
- With the French press system typical of BODUM for full-bodied and special coffee pleasure.
- The pot is made of flavor-neutral borosilicate glass. - With leak protection: the lid has a bayonet closure and is equipped with a silicone seal which holds the coffee in the pot if the CHAMBORD coffee maker is accidentally knocked over.
- The glass is framed in stainless steel and is therefore even better protected.
- The spout is controlled by simple pressure on the lever in the back.
- Stainless steel filter ' no need to buy paper filters anymore.
- Made in Europe As far as coffee making is concerned, manual preparation is more popular than ever.
With our coffee makers, the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma. Thus, it is no surprise that manual coffee preparation is the favorite method of all coffee lovers. The simplest way to get a good cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, let stand for 4 minutes and push the plunger down. The latest generation of the CHAMBORD has a hinged mechanism in the lid which keeps the coffee maker tight if it should fall over.
- Declared Best French press coffee maker by American Culinary Institute in 2004.
- Heat-resistant Borosilicate Glass carafe
- Chrome plated steel frame and lid for easy care and long life
- Stainless steel filter
- Dishwasher safe
- Brews 12 ounces of coffee
Currently no warranty information for this product. Please contact us for more information.